DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

EasyDNN Themes & Modules

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Growing Member

I just recently had to modernize our web site and make it responsive. We went with EasyDNN's theme + module bundle.

The skins look great. You can see demo sites on their web site that can be imported for a quick start or to look how specific things are done. The bundle comes with 10 different skins and there are multiple samples for each skin on their site. They are based on bootstrap 4. All modules support multi-lingual sites. You get one year of free updates/upgrades and support along with the bundle.

Block builder module:
    The block builder is a HTML replacement module using a template based approach. Each skin ships with a ton of templates to use. You can even add your own custom templates. The included templates contain things like counters, lists, cards, testimonials. You can simply drag and drop them from a side menu and then change the "lorem ipsum" text to real content.

Mega menu module:
    The mega menu is a redy to use....mega menu. Just what the name says. LOL. It can display either HTML (for example using bootstrap) or you can blend in modules hosted on other pages as well. I sticked to a simple HTML design for my use case.

EasyDNN News module:
    Another great module. I used it for our blog and to replace the MLAdvAnnouncements which we had a decade ago. It's even better than MLAdvAnnouncements having some sort of zoom effect for the icons to the left. Of course the module has RSS as well and great SEO options. It has many templates integrated that you can customize if needed.

EasyDNN Gallery module:
    The gallery is great and versatile as well for all sorts of galleries (video or image). It ships with many templates as well that can be customized as needed. I used it for our video section that was implemented with HTML before making it difficult to add new content.

EasyDNN Rotator module:
    The rotator module is rotating images (or videos). Again with many templates included to chose from.

Style Wizard:
    The style wizard, if added to a page makes it very easy to change the site's style (CSS). For example to change fonts, colors, backgrounds, hoover effects, the look of header tags and so on without having to touch the CSS files. It automatically updates them for you. It also allows styling of the EasyDNN news module.

That alone would be worth it but there are even more modules. I have planned to add the EasyDNN forum module, which looks great as well. There is a MailChimp plus module, useful to let visitors subscribe to your blog for example and a map module if you want to add locations with maps to your site. A week ago EasyDNN added an accessibility module to the bundle to make web sites more accessible to visitors with disabilities. The module allows visitors to change things like font sizes, color schemes and so on. The gallery, rotator and news module are tightly integrated so you can re-use images and videos from the gallery in the rotator or in you news/blog articles.

All in all a great bundle offering more value that what you pay for it. I only have been using a fraction of the possibilities so far but with great results! :)

Andy

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
    2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
    3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
    4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
    5. No Flaming or Trolling.
    6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
    7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
    8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved