DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Page manager on DNN 9

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Growing Member

On the previous DNN page manager we had some icons that at a glance allowed you to know what was the status of a page (published, permissons, ...).

Am I the only one missing this option in DNN 9? Any ideas on how we could bring that back?

Vicenç Masanas
    Disgrafic ITec SL Banyoles - Spain

Veteran Member

Yes, those were really handy, I agree.

Veteran Member

Vicenç, you are absolutely right,

Happy DNNing!
        Michael

Michael Tobisch
        DNN★MVP

dnnWerk Austria
        DNN Connect

Growing Member

Any designer or UX enthusiath around that could suggest some ideas on how to improve this?
          Vicenç Masanas

Veteran Member

Posted By Vicenç Masanas on 12 Jul 2019 12:02 PM
            Any designer or UX enthusiath around that could suggest some ideas on how to improve this?

I would just change the icon before the page name? Or maybe add an extra icon, first one for Type, second vor visible for.. (admin, all etc)

(which is already the case for links I see now)

Advanced Member

That would be nice, I would suggest to search if there is already an issue for it or to open a new one at https://github.com/dnnsof...minExperience/issues

Growing Member

I like the approach Timo, good! I woud only suggest to add a legend for the icons somewhere, what you think?
                Vicenç Masanas
                You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved