DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Leading DNN Hosting Site Down

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 612345 > >>

New Around Here

Has anyone else managed to contact Managed.com since their hosting went down at midnight last night? I tried calling the parent company Deluxe, but no one there has ever heard of Managed.com. Managed.com's website is down too and they don't answer the phones.This is not good!

New Around Here

I have the same problem.  My dedicated server is down for more than 24 hours.  I spoke to tech support by phone when it first happened yesterday and since then I have communicated by email several times through a support ticket.  Last communication was about 1 hour ago.  The support techs are frustrated too and they claim to not know what is happening either.

The "server status" page has been showing ALL servers with a red circle (a few went green earlier this morning but as of a few minutes ago are back to red).

I have been with Managed.com (before that PowerDNN) for years and they have always been very responsive.  I understand a network outage but I don't understand "non-communication."

This lack of communication from the company on such a major issue only damages their reputation.

The support techs mentioned Deluxe to me also.  Who is Deluxe?? 

New Around Here

Hi John,

Thanks for the update! Man, that is not good when even the engineers don't understand what's going on. Anyway, Deluxe is that famous check printing company that's been around for decades. They bought PowerDNN a couple of years ago, I suppose due to people no longer using checks.

New Around Here

Hello all,

This is the latest news:

Unscheduled Service Interruption – November 17th, 2020

November 17, 2020 – On Nov.16, the Managed.com environment was attacked by a coordinated ransomware campaign. To ensure the integrity of our customers’ data, the limited number of impacted sites were immediately taken offline. Upon further investigation and out of an abundance of caution, we took down our entire system to ensure further customer sites were not compromised. Our Technology and Information Security teams are working diligently to eliminate the threat and restore our customers to full capacity. Our first priority is the safety and security of your data. We are working directly with law enforcement agencies to identify the entities involved in this attack. As more information is available, we will communicate directly with you.

New Around Here

We're back up now, thank God!

New Around Here

Still down since last night at midnight.

Veteran Member

These links provide information from Managed.com.

https://status.managed.com/
                https://portal.managed.com/serverstatus.php
                Joe Craig
                DNN MVP
                Patapsco Research Group

New Around Here

Thanks, Joe. How did you find those pages? The pages must be on a different server and IP address, because managed.com is still down too.

New Around Here

BTW, my site is back down again. It was only up for a few minutes today. I suppose it was re-infected again when they booted everything back up. Who knows. I did get a response back from the CEO of Deluxe today. It was basically the boilerplate sent out to everyone today (see previous post above).

New Around Here

Is it time to move on from Managed.com?
                      All my sites on Managed.com servers (and I believe, all of Managed.com servers for that matter) are still down. On their status page, it says;
                      "The Managed.com Support team is not able to share details such as ETA or server status at this time, but as above we will communicate updates as they become available."
                      It's 2 days now with no servers. I wonder how long this could go on?
                      I lost my first client today. Is it time to move to another hosting provider?
                      Any suggestions who is equivalent to Managed.com for dedicated server hosting / support?
                      You are not authorized to post a reply.
                      Page 1 of 612345 > >>

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                      2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                      3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                      4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                      5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                      6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                      7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                      8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved