• Login
  • Register

DNN Forums

A community discussion page. We're starting from scratch, so...let's get the party started!

How can i filter my visualizer by tags?

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Sort:
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Do you have any good resources for those who are using Evoq features?

Basic Member

Basic Member

I didn't ever get around to writing up my experiments with the microservices, but there's some documentation on developing for them here. I seem to remember it was fairly straightforward to get the basics up and running - I put together a super-basic Razor-host module which pulled down the data and rendered it to the screen. Performance wasn't ideal, though - it was a super early prototype.

If it's any help, I wrote a few blog posts on Visualizers too.

Thank you Olly Hodgson for sharing - i had actually read your blog and and used your examples for for making any accessible accordion, it was extremely helpful. Im currently looking further into the 2sxc, to see if it will meet my needs.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
        Page 2 of 2 << < 12

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
        2. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
        3. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
        4. No Flaming or Trolling.
        5. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
        6. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
        7. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved