• Login
  • Register

DNN Forums

A community discussion page. We're starting from scratch, so...let's get the party started!

Page Management is Blank

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Sort:
Page 1 of 3123 > >>

I have dnn 7.4.0 on our site . we are trying to update. as required i am trying to create a dev environment and get the current version working first to update. 

The admin-> page management page is blank and I see these errors on the   [EventLog]

Could not load type 'Dnn.Modules.Tabs.Components.TabsController'.
    Invalid column name 'TabIsDeleted'.Invalid column name 'TabEndDate'.Invalid column name 'TabEndDate'.Invalid column name TabStartDate'.Invalid column name 'TabStartDate'.

Can anyone help ?

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Is this on the dev site, the production site, or both?
      Joe Craig DNN MVP Patapsco Research Group

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

That's an odd error for this scenario. Does the error persist after an upgrade attempt?
        Will Strohl

Upendo Ventures Upendo Ventures
        DNN experts since 2003
        Official provider of the Hotcakes Commerce Cloud and SLA support

This is a dev site. I was given a site backup and a db backup. I restored and set the site up. I first wanted to check everything before I update the update. I did not apply the update yet. 

The following are the errors i see in the database. Is the update given to me not complete? Or Am I doing anything wrong?

I am able to see my site and its pages. But I would like to see the pagemenagement since there are many pages which are either not being used or under construction.  

Invalid column name 'TabIsDeleted'.
          Invalid column name 'TabEndDate'.
          Invalid column name 'TabEndDate'.
          Invalid column name 'TabStartDate'.
          Invalid column name 'TabStartDate'.
          Could not load type 'Dnn.Modules.Console.Components.BusinessController'.
          Could not load type 'Dnn.Modules.Tabs.Components.TabsController'.

Vidhya

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

So, this is a copy of the production site?

I would delete your dev site and redo it.
            Joe Craig DNN MVP Patapsco Research Group
            You are not authorized to post a reply.
            Page 1 of 3123 > >>

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
            2. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
            3. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
            4. No Flaming or Trolling.
            5. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
            6. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
            7. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved