DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Repository module - upload approval

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Growing Member

I need to moderate an upload item in the Repository Module, but i get the following error:

Access Denied

"Either you are not currently logged in, or you do not have access to this content."

I get this message when I am logged in and logged in as the superuser (the main host user)!
    And if i log out and click on the link - it takes me to the upload section after logging in (the part where I upload a new item).

Yet if I navigate to the page and click on 'moderate' I can open the page just fine.

I suspect that there is something wrong with the link itself that is being sent in the email?

(I've substituted our url address for security reasons)

Link sent in email (does not work):
    https://www.oursite.com/D...3&language=en-GB

Moderate page URL (works):

https://www.oursite.com/t...erate/mid/1113/pid/0

Growing Member

What strikes me is that the link in the email contains a culture code (en-gb). And the link that works does not have that culture code.
      So, first thing I'd do is remove that part in the mail

Veteran Member

Did Tycho's suggestion work?  If not, I'd suggest creating an issue on the projects GitHub page to get some more eyes on it, and possibly fix it if it's a bug.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
        2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
        3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
        4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
        5. No Flaming or Trolling.
        6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
        7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
        8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved