DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Slider Images not appear in Mobile browser

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

The images I uploaded for my homepage slider show on the desktop view but NOT when viewing with a mobile browser. Why?

Here's the page in question:

Veteran Member

I just checked but the website can not be reached. Spam?
      Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
      Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
      We just love DNN
      https://www.tjeps.com

New Around Here

Not spam and it can be reached. I can access on and off a network and using my cell phone. Did you try using your cell phone?

Veteran Member

I checked with desktop and mobile. Both same result: server doesn't respond.
          Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
          We just love DNN

New Around Here

can you access fpcu.org ?

Veteran Member

Nope. Not on Desktop, not on mobile.
              Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
              We just love DNN

Veteran Member

Posted By Tycho de Waard (SU) on 08 Dec 2021 03:10 PM
                Nope. Not on Desktop, not on mobile.

Me neither, trying from France.

"The connection has timed out"

Growing Member

In United Kingdom, I see the slider images on desktop and just "< / >" on mobile (Safari, iPhone) although mobile emulator on PC shows the images. You have a duplicate id for sc-search-input, and a.indexOf is not function in kje.js, which will not be helping.
                  You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                  2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                  3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                  4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                  5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                  6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                  7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                  8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved