• Login
  • Register

DNN Forums

A community discussion page. We're starting from scratch, so...let's get the party started!

THANK YOU DNN CE TEAM!

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Sort:
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Basic Member

Basic Member

@Cody - thank you for your enthusiasm!
    David Poindexter
    Corporate Website  |  Facebook Page  |  Twitter Page

nvisionative
    Creator of:

Basic Member

Basic Member

One day at a time... hoping that bright light at the end of the tunnel not to be a train :)

I appreciate everyone's support, I really hope to see a great workflow and more enthusiasm from others help ignite DNN like never before.

Awesome stuff Cody! I agree and it's great to see people stepping up in various areas and taking on shared responsibility of the platform. We have a great community and are heading in the right direction, it's great to see. We welcome your enthusiasm and energy and hope it is contagious to others in the community. Keep rocking out yes

Clint Patterson - Explaining technology in a slow, southern drawl since 2006.
        You are not authorized to post a reply.
        Page 2 of 2 << < 12

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
        2. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
        3. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
        4. No Flaming or Trolling.
        5. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
        6. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
        7. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved