DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Upendo Page Manager

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

Installed the Upendo Page Manager module in an environment supported on Azure, SQL Server updated 09/2021 and DNN Release 9.6.2.  

Placed the module on a blank page accessible by Administrators only.  At first the module displayed Loading ..." for a long time; but finally displayed no pages.  However, when the page was refreshed the column headings briefly displayed with no page information.

I had also installed Hotcakes software ...but this did not have any effect.

No entries in either the Admin Log or on the other logs.

Is there an issue with my installation process or does the module not work correctly?

Veteran Member

That's interesting... I haven't personally seen that happen when I've tested it myself.

Have you tried playing with the module on a page that has a different theme? Perhaps there's a conflict between the two.

It sounds like a hard refresh (<Ctrl>+<F5>) might fix the issue, too.

If you can consistently reproduce this issue, please report it in GitHub for us. Thanks! :)

New Around Here

I have tried several different pages and template formats.  The hard refresh does not clear the problem.

I tried a different page template, this time instead of Porto, I used Gravity.  There was no change.  

That brings up the thought that maybe this might be related to sthe requirement for some specific libraries for javaScript or Razor.

Veteran Member

Do you have any performance and/or security features turned on that might impact this?  For example, CloudFlare (WAF), the performance settings in DNN, etc.  

Are you seeing any useful errors in the Admin/Event Log and/or the log files in DNN when this happens?  What about in the web browser console?  

If you can continue to reproduce this issue, please feel free to create an issue in GitHub so it can be tracked and resolved.  

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
          2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
          3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
          4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
          5. No Flaming or Trolling.
          6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
          7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
          8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved