DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

How to get all the DNN partnership

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Dear All, 

I am working on DNN Since 2003 and have developed many out-of-the-box web applications and websites by using dnn. I need to know how many partnerships DNNis offering and how can I get these partnerships. 

I have an expertise in the following areas in DNN

1) Expert in DNN Skin Designing & Packaging. (XHTML, CSS3, BootStrap, Mobile Supported Designs and etc.)
    2) Expert in Customize DNN Module Development With Installer Files.
    3) Expert in Customize Complex Web-based Business Application On DNN.
    4) Expert in Web Services Development & Integration In DNN Platform.
    5) Expert in DNN Migrations & Speed Optimization.
    6) Expert in Customize DNN Scheduler Service Development.
    7) Expert in Customize Skin Object Development.
    8) Expert in Configuration and customization of 3rd Party Modules.

By using DNN, I have built many systems by myself but a few complex systems I am listed below to get an idea about my expertise in the DNN Platform.

- Designed, Developed B2C Real-estate portal, with proper infrastructure design.

- Designed, Developed Business Applications for Project Management & Task assignments for a civil engineering company with proper infrastructure design.

- Developed B2C & B2B Complete CRM application for Australian company to manage the job boards and leads through their portal. (The application contained an extensive back-office application & front-end Job posting support for end-users and companies). The application allows us to design and generate special form designs for our client customers.

- Designed, Developed a business application for an institute with a private data centre server setup to provide a complete Examination management system with a real-time exam creation facility the system as well as the system has a section to manage the Question, Answers(single or multi-choice), real-time result generation, SMS authentication with customer login module, BI for back-office and integrate with the intranet education system through web services. This application has already successfully conducted the test for 10K users at one time.

- Designed & Developed Student Portal with public server setup(3rd Party hosting) that displays the Transcript, Attendance, Sending SMS Notification Automatically, Exam Results, Display Videos, Integrate with the master education system, Time table, working timesheets integrated via web service with another application. (Design, Developed, Infrastructure Design)

- Developed Conducting Survey Application to gauge the student's work ethics, skills, knowledge, and attitude in the workplace. The system contains customize login, Developed Web Services for Integration With Other Systems. (Design, Developed, Hosted)

- Developed a complete Hiring Management system with automation workflow to decide the suitable applicants for the desired position. The system sends the automatic notification and integrated it with the online website via web service to update their status on the live portal. (Design, Developed, Hosted)

- Developed a Prisoner Management system for NGOs dealing with the prisoner's families

- Developed and designed Employee KPI System for assigning automatic tasks and generating progress reports.

- Designed & developed an online job portal for Upwork Customer

- Designed & Developed an e-commerce application for a Saudi Arabia customer for selling meat and vegetables. Mobile App development is also a part of this project.

- Developed customised video & image banner modules

- Customized the DNN Forum & Blog System.

- Dozens of Single & Multilanguage large-scale portals

- News Management System

- Designed and developed a testimonial Management System

- Secure and customized login and registration modules

- Many Other mid-level projects by using DNN

Looking forward to your guidelines to get the proper partnership with DNN and am willing to join as a development partner with EVOQ.

Regards 

3ART TechnologiesRegards,
    3ART Technologies Expert

3ART Technologies
    Experts in Analysis, Design & Development for DNN and SharePoint Solution
    https://www.3art.tech/

Veteran Member

On this site, the focus is on the community version. If you want to become an Evoq parter, you could start at https://www.dnnsoftware.c...become-a-dnn-partner
      Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
      Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
      We just love DNN
      https://www.tjeps.com

Thanks for the reply, even I want to know also how to be a DNN MVPs

3ART Technologies Expert

3ART Technologies

Veteran Member

There are several ways to become an MVP. Some contribute a lot to the Github repo, some are active on the forums / facebook / Slack, some created many videos and some got the title thanks to their incredible amount of work behind the scenes like organizing DNN-Connect or DNN Summit. So, there are many ways to become famous :-)
          Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
          Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
          We just love DNN
          https://www.tjeps.com

Veteran Member

And to give my 2 cents to the MVP question: New proposals for MVPs are nominated by the existing MVPs once a year (or so). And to get proposed it's helpful not to hide one's real name here in the community, as the nominations go to persons, not to companies or organizations...

Happy DNNing!
            Michael

Michael Tobisch
            DNN★MVP

dnnWerk Austria
            DNN Connect

Growing Member

Don't ask to become a DNN MVP. Be nice and help people in this forum, even if it is not about your own products. I am the secret DNN MVP who resigned voluntarily. Visit one of the real life meetings at DNN Connect, see https://dnn-connect.org/

Thanks for everyone to show me a road map i will try my best to contribute as much as i can
                3ART Technologies Expert

3ART Technologies

Growing Member

Don't ask to be an MVP, just be one through your actions, that's your best chance :D
                  Chris Hammond Christoc.com Software Solutions
                  DNN since before it was DNN!
                  Open Source Projects and Tutorials since 2003
                  You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                  2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                  3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                  4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                  5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                  6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                  7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                  8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved