DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Posting on the DNN community blog

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

Hi,

I work as a content writer for a network security company. We offer solutions primarily in identity and access management, among others. I won't mention any specifics in case it breaks the forum guidelines on self-advertising. Though we have a range of products specific to DNN.

I'd like to know what I need to do to post an article on the DNN community blog. I have 4 in the works, one each on SSO, MFA, API Integration, and LDAP.

Please let me know what I can and should do on my end.

Cheers!

Hitanshu Budhwani

Veteran Member

Hi Hitanshu,

Currently the blog is setup to facilitate a select number of bloggers. We do not have a process / workflow for new bloggers, yet.
      What I can offer you is that you email ([email protected]) the blog and I publish the content. I'll find a way to have you assigned as the writer so, you have all credits.

Cheers
      Tycho

Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
      Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
      We just love DNN
      https://www.tjeps.com

New Around Here

Hi Tycho,

Thanks for the response. That sounds good. I'll send you the blogs sometime next week after they're reviewed on our end.

Cheers!
        Hitanshu

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
        2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
        3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
        4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
        5. No Flaming or Trolling.
        6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
        7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
        8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved