DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

DNN 9.4.0 upgrade - IFrame failure

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

After upgrading to DNN 9.4.0 the latest IFrame  (8.1.1) module fails with the following error:

Error: UserReg - FIGU in a Nutshell is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at DotNetNuke.Modules.IFrame.UI.IFrame.get_Source() at DotNetNuke.Modules.IFrame.UI.IFrame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Was IFrame (8.1.1) tested with DNN 9.4.0? Any ideas on how to correct this error or where to start looking?

Veteran Member

As I mentioned in my comment on the GitHub issues page, I could not reproduce this behaviour - the PDF file displays correctly in all browsers I tried on a desktop PC, and on mobile devices it requests the permission to download files, or displays a button to download the file.

I have not tested IFrame on DNN 9.4.0 yet, but it seems there are a some issues when upgrading to DNN 9.4.0 - it could have something to do with that.

Anyway, if you still have this issue let me know. I will provide an assembly with the debug information, then we could narrow down th error.

Happy DNNing!
      Michael

Michael Tobisch
      DNN★MVP

dnnWerk Austria
      DNN Connect

New Around Here

I had the same issue... I just ended up writing my own using 2SXC. It was too simple of a module to spend too much time on.

Veteran Member

Fixed a bug with DNN.IFrame version 08.01.02 - please check if that is the one that helps. Please note that it needs .Net Framework 4.7.2 now, even if installed on DNN 8.0.0+.

Happy DNNing!
          Michael

Michael Tobisch
          DNN★MVP

dnnWerk Austria
          DNN Connect

New Around Here

Hello,

I have a live demo that you can test.
            When you open the link in Edge -> Browser crashes. I can not even debug :-(
            When i open this in Firefox -> load is normal and you see it in the DOM

URL: https://dnn.fonds209.be/nl-be/Statuten

embed height="650" internalinstanceid="49" src="https://www.fonds209.be/Portals/1/Downloads/statuten/BS_2812.pdf" width="100%"
            strange behavior.

Veteran Member

Nobels,

I see the PDF in Edge (but the Url is https://www.fonds209.be/nl-be/statuten.aspx)

In Firefox I only get a download link to the PDF.

Happy DNNing!
              Michael

Michael Tobisch
              DNN★MVP

dnnWerk Austria
              DNN Connect

New Around Here

Sorry have the wrong URL posted.

https://www.fondsmet.be/nl-be/Statuten

The problem is only in Edge browser

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved