DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Image Not Uploading in Image Manager

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

Hi,

I Have updated DNN version from 7 to 8 and then from 8 to vesrion 9. I was trying to upload an Image through the image manager but it was giving me an error saying "Cannot deserialize dialog parameters. Please refresh the editor page." Im trying to solve this problem since a long time. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Veteran Member

Which version of DNN 9?
      Joe Craig
      DNN MVP
      Patapsco Research Group

Veteran Member

Posted By Rachel Dsouza on 17 Oct 2019 06:32 AM

Hi,

I Have updated DNN version from 7 to 8 and then from 8 to vesrion 9. I was trying to upload an Image through the image manager but it was giving me an error saying "Cannot deserialize dialog parameters. Please refresh the editor page." Im trying to solve this problem since a long time. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Rachel,

Can you explain to me why you posted this in the forum " About dnncommunity.org "?
        We regularly have user post in this sub-forum while it's intended to discuss this site.
        I wonder if are missing something? Is the name not clear or is there some kind of bug we don't know about?

Thanks, Timo

Veteran Member

New Around Here

Hi,

Version 9.1!

Thanks

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
            2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
            3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
            4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
            5. No Flaming or Trolling.
            6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
            7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
            8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved