• Login
  • Register

DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

CKEditor removing tags

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Sort:
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Just a thought here, but tag stripping by the CK Editor occurs on the DNN side of things, not on the client side. You might want to inspect the page source with both classes of browsers, as DNN should be delivering the same page to both.
    Joe Craig
    DNN MVP
    Patapsco Research Group

Joe,

thanks for that feedback. I will investigate again and provide my findings here - or in a new thread, depending on what I find out.

Britta

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Posted By Britta Gainey II on 19 Apr 2021 01:54 AM

Timo,

thanks for your feedback and also for your blog post that I had read and followed before.

This is indeed strange that it works for you in Firefox but it doesn't for me. So there must be something else going wrong in my DNN website. Until I find out what that is, I am just happy that I was able to upgrade to 9.9.0 and remove Telerik - even if that means that for right now, I can only use Chrome for the handful of modules where I do use HTML tags that would otherwise be stripped.

Best, Britta

I'll test in 9.9 too, there were some changes in 9.9 CkEditor.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
        Page 2 of 2 << < 12

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
        2. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
        3. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
        4. No Flaming or Trolling.
        5. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
        6. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
        7. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved