DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

OnyakTech SigmaPro / SimgaLive

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Growing Member

I just wanted to let you know about two modules I successfully migrated from an old DNN4 to DNN 9.4.1.

The first one is SigmaLive, a support chat module. You can find more info about it here: https://www.onyaktech.com...ness-and-Social-Chat

The current version also supports some sort of chat rooms, which I haven't tried yet.

The other module is SigmaPro, which is a Help-Desk software where customers can open support cases. It is also some sort of project tracking tool if you should need that. You can find more info here: https://www.onyaktech.com...rojects-CRM-SigmaPro

I have both modules working on DNN 9.4.1.

Chris from OnyakTech has also written a ton of other modules and there is a Premium subscription if you want to access them all.

Andreas

Veteran Member

Good to read Chris is still updating/creating modules!

Just checked the store and indeed there are still a bunch of modules. there. What always makes me feel a bit uncomfortable are modules like Cylon. It's on the site but not for sale anymore. It is in the store, you can buy it there, but the demo site gives a 404...And if that's the case with this module, what does it say about the love other modules get?

So, your input is valuable for people like me :-)

Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
      Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
      We just love DNN
      https://www.tjeps.com

New Around Here

Hi Tycho,

The core Cyon module works great.  It's not available on OnyakTech.com because I want to limit the attention to keep the user base small for the moment.  There is a massive update coming soon that includes an extension for Cyon that is replacing SigmaPro.  That is also why Cyon.online points to an empty site. 

The BETA testing of the new version should have been handled better and the releases should have been spread out across more sprints.  The concern was that a lot of the new features wouldn't be very useful until the full release. What good is monitor if you don't have a CPU?   I will be opening up the communication on the new Cyon release soon to clear all of this.

Chris Onyak www.OnyakTech.com

New Around Here

Hi,

I had a lifetime membership, but haven't visited the onyaktech website for about a year (was traveling). Now that I am back and need to get new modules and update others, the onyaktech website is not online. Any ideas? Is Chris okay?
          You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
          2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
          3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
          4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
          5. No Flaming or Trolling.
          6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
          7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
          8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved