• Login
  • Register

DNN Forums

A community discussion page. We're starting from scratch, so...let's get the party started!

"?cdv=", what is it for and how can I modify it?

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Sort:
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>

Hi Brian,

I have updated the version number via the interface you mentioned above. Thanks. 
    However, when I try updating the site, we get an error saying "Please enable cookies" thru cloudflare.
    Is this something you've ever experienced before?

Thanks I found the artifacts.
    How do you properly update it to the dnn site however?

I'm trying to glean from the logs and noticed (collecting) and (Uploading) but there are no traces of the filepaths...
    Also which files exactly do we copy over?

I sincerely appreciate the assistance

Basic Member

Basic Member

Each of those zip files in the Artifacts is an installable package, you install it the same way you would install a module or theme (via the Extensions page in the Persona Bar)
      DNN partner specializing in custom, enterprise DNN development https://engagesoftware.com/showcase

Hi Brian, thanks I have the artifacts now.

However upon trying to upload the Bootstrap one in extensions, I get the error "popper.js not installed"
        Do you have an artifact that includes that?

Oh sorry, never mind saw it in the artifacts

Hi Brian, 

I updated the sites using the method you mentioned (*cog icon*-> Extension-> Install Extension)

However, for one of the sites the install apparently didn't work..
            The webpage was referencing juery 3.4.1, but there was actually no files that were added to the site.

This has caused even the other dnn tools to disappear, as I believe they are making use of juery

I have since supplied the missing updated juery file, however the site still points to an empty location
            because of the ?cdv= query...

since I cannot access dnn persona bar, is there any way to update the content version by other means please?

You are not authorized to post a reply.
            Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>

These Forums are dedicated to discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
            2. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
            3. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
            4. No Flaming or Trolling.
            5. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
            6. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
            7. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved