DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

GitHub RFC Issue adding dodnn.work to the About in DNN platform.

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Growing Member

I created an issue that is now an RFC for adding the dodnn.work info to the about page of the DNN Persona bar.

I feel DNN community site has a link to it the platform could use one as well for those that get stuck and want fast action help.

Maybe a Resources section later down the road can have this but I think it would help promote the community which is always a good thing to keep thriving in my mind.  I am in no way connected to dodnn.work.  I am just thinking from a users point of view to find expert support and help is needed for any platform.

I would also love to see it connected to community funded features.  Maybe even schools can take it on as class projects and get awarded whatever has been donated for certain features.  However that is hopeful wishing and I was told you can wish in one hand and do #2 in the other and see which one fills up first.  So I like thinking we can get some outside funds and resourceful experts to help make this project even more awesome.  We need support all across the board in my opinion so everyone can succeed together.

I would love to see DNN grow accross the board as far as people using it so that it gets even more attention from developers looking to make a buck.

GitHub Issue #3271

Discuss or it gets stale and nothing happens...

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
    2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
    3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
    4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
    5. No Flaming or Trolling.
    6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
    7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
    8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved