Posted By Rob Greinke on 15 Jul 2019 10:37 PM
I have built a PDF autofill form with a submit button that works perfectly but when I upload it to DNN 9.3.2 submit button will disabled along with a dropdown menu.
As Mitch mentioned: you might want to take a look at ActionForom. Yes, this module costs money but...it opens up a world of possibillities.
- You can prefill a form with data from the website/database
- You can generate a PDF (add on)
- Send it (signed or not) to one or more email addresses
- Store in a database or as the default xml
- Reuse the data for other purposes.