DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

DNN 9.4.4 Image manager doesn't work after upgrade

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

New Around Here

I upgraded a site to 9.4.4 and now cannot use the image manager in CK Editor. When I open the image manager I could only see the root folder in the list and no images in the main image browser. I went into site assets and applied permissions for the admin account which fixed the folder tree but still cannot see any files in the browser. I can upload an image but can't see them.

This also happens on a fresh install of 9.4.4

Any sites on plder versions of DNN are working ciorrectly on the same server.

Anyone else have this issues?

New Around Here

Still unable to figure this one out. Further testing and it is limited to just the root folder of each portal as I can see images in sub folders and it's just the image manager. Document manager works as expected. The issue is on both portals in the DNN install since updating to 9.4.4. I have tried re-applying folder permissions in asset manager but still no solution. No errors are reported in Admin logs or browser console. Tried clearing browser cache also didn't work.

Advanced Member

It worked fine for me. Maybe something else is wrong? What does the console in your browser says?
        Mariette Knap
        Microsoft MVP Alumni

Veteran Member

This is probably the same issue that has been around for several versions of DNN 9. I managed to fix it on one site, but I have no idea how. I was actually seeing the issue in some clean installs, I think. There was an issue in GitHub.
          Joe Craig
          DNN MVP
          Patapsco Research Group

New Around Here

I think I'll report it as a bug. Console reports nothing.

New Around Here

FYI I tried a fresh install of DNN 9.1 as a test and it worked fine until I upgraded it to 9.4.4 and get the same issue. I've opened a bug report on Github but if anyone knows how to fix this issues in the meantime any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Veteran Member

Posted By Andrew on 15 Dec 2019 12:42 AM
                I think I'll report it as a bug. Console reports nothing.

When you report this, please add a link to this thread.

New Around Here

Thanks Timo, issue updated to include link to this topic.

Veteran Member

lol, Thank you, I actually meant add a link to the issue, to this thread :-)

New Around Here

Whoops sorry! Link to issue on Github: https://github.com/dnnsof...Platform/issues/3409

You are not authorized to post a reply.
                      Page 1 of 212 > >>

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                      2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                      3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                      4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                      5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                      6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                      7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                      8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved