DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

DNN Corp Not Responding To Customers?

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

New Around Here

Hello,

Does anyone have a contact at DNN Corp that is responding? 

My agency has several DNN Evoq Licenses that are coming due for renewal, however, no one at DNN Corp is responding.

Growing Member

Having the same issue for the past month now, all of our contacts are unresposive and our agency account now says permission denied when trying to access the Success Network to download install/upgrade packagaes of Evoq. I think the writing may be on the wall...

Growing Member

That's really a shame :(
        Chris Hammond Christoc.com Software Solutions
        With DNN since before it was DNN!
        Open Source Projects and Tutorials since 2003

Veteran Member

Have you tried writing to [email protected]?

And, I'm wondering if you use Evoq features? If so, which? Also, this might be a good time to investigate switching to the Community Edition of DNN, with maybe some well chosen extensions.
          Joe Craig
          DNN MVP
          Patapsco Research Group

New Around Here

I am unfortunately having the same issue. Finally convinced my boss that DNN/EVOQ is the way to go, and can't even get a price quote from them.

Growing Member

Posted By gbaughma on 13 May 2022 02:22 PM
              I am unfortunately having the same issue. Finally convinced my boss that DNN/EVOQ is the way to go, and can't even get a price quote from them.

If you aren’t already a paying customer, definitely DO NOT buy evoq, stick with community.
              Chris Hammond Christoc.com Software Solutions
              With DNN since before it was DNN!
              Open Source Projects and Tutorials since 2003

Veteran Member

Why did you decide to try to purchase Evoq? Are there specific features that you intend to use? If so, perhaps we can suggest some alternative and save your company some huge licensing fees in the process. Your boss might like that approach even better?
                Joe Craig
                DNN MVP
                Patapsco Research Group

New Around Here

So ... when responses are added to this thread, I wasn't getting notifications. Apparently, the Original Poster is not automatically subscribed to their own post ... silly. Had no clue a conversation was sprouting here.

@Joe: Yes, I E-Mailed our old contacts as well as the general sales E-Mail, but no responses were received.

However, I finally got in touch with DNNCorp through the kindness of another Evoq Client that got me in touch with THEIR sales rep.

I would love to, at this point, move to Community ... but there doesn't seem to be any easy migration path to do that. If there was a script or program that could be run to perform all the changes to migrate from Evoq to Platform, that would be awesome and I would use it in a heartbeat, but I don't think anything like that exists, at least not that I could find.

Growing Member

Ben, have a look here Convert Evoq to DNN | Services by Engage Software or here Migration from Evoq Basic to DNN Platform version not loading in (dnncommunity.org). The fact that you do not automatically subscribe to notifications is not silly, as a matter of fact I think it is very good you actively have to check the box below the answer you write.

New Around Here

Mariette,

Thank you for the link, unfortunately, a paid service is not feasible for us. We are an Educational Non-Profit with severe red tape to get any purchase authorized. This is why I mentioned a script or program to do it, something that hopefully had no price tag attached. But thank you for the input.

Regarding my notification comment, I disagree. The Original Poster should always be subscribed to their own post. It is the way all other forums work, it is silly to make the OP have to subscribe to their own post. Just my $0.02
                      You are not authorized to post a reply.
                      Page 1 of 212 > >>

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                      2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                      3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                      4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                      5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                      6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                      7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                      8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved