DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.
Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 12 of 14 << < 1011121314 > >>
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
4 Replies and 2352 Views Preview Vanjaro: Live Demo     2352 4 Started by Mandeep Singh What could be better than a preview video Live Demo. Join us today at 6:30 EST at https://www.meetup.com/Southern-Fri...krybccbvb/ Learn more and Join the conversation at https://www.vanjaro.com 
4 2352
by David PoindexterJump to last post
1/21/2020 12:07 PM
3 Replies and 3035 Views Is this a true turning point for DNN?     3035 3 Started by Francisco Pérez Andrés Hello, As some of you already know, I&39;m currently working in an environment quite different from DNN (Liferay, to be more precise). Two months ago I was hired by a consultancy company and that&39;s mainly paying my bills now. However I&39;ve not quit DNN, still using it for my own particular clients. I&39;m even trying that my new company adopts DNN as one of many CMS platforms we use; they used DNN in the past but put it aside because of the uncertain future that DNN has. In thi...
3 3035
by Don GingoldJump to last post
1/2/2020 7:59 PM
0 Replies and 2574 Views SHINE v1.0.9 - Persona Bar / Control Panel Alternative - New Release     2574 0 Started by Mike Smeltzer SHINE is a commercial extension for DNN Platform v7.4.1 that replaces the Persona Bar (and other control panels) with an easy to use, modern, responsive and inclusive website editing experience. Simply install and instantly transform your Content Editor and Admin UX on new and existing websites without any modifications to your modules, themes and other solutions. SHINE was built to make the daily workflow of Content Editors, Admins, Developers and other website stakeholders more productive....
0 2574
12/19/2019 2:05 PM
8 Replies and 3403 Views THANK YOU DNN CE TEAM!     3403 8 Started by Cody I am finally able to post this special thank you for everyone working hard on their "spare" time to make the DNN CE project come back to life! I planted the seed for this website a community site called DNNCE.org or something like that so that those in charge of the project would have something live to use as a reference as to what needs to get fixed up to allow communities to grow healthy online.  I was told dnnce.com maybe too close to Dunce, so I felt like the idea was being...
8 3403
by CBPSCJump to last post
12/10/2019 10:35 AM
0 Replies and 2541 Views Checking out our platform     2541 0 Started by Deleted User This may be stretching the rules of the Forum I realise! Our membership delivery model is predicated entirely on DNN as our application framework, and some early testing by those who understand DNN would give us confidence we are working along the right lines.  As we are non-technical we can’t give back much in the way of coding. What we can give back is compliance and regulatory advice when needed by anyone in the Community. All members of this DNN Community c...
0 2541
11/28/2019 6:07 AM
2 Replies and 1774 Views 24 Hour Only Sale - Thanksgiving 2019 - Mandeeps.com     1774 2 Started by Gagan 2019 Thanksgiving Sale It&39;s that time of the year again when we reach out to our customers and express our appreciation. It&39;s become a tradition at Mandeeps.com to offer 50 OFF across all of our products on our annual thanksgiving sale. Sale starts on Nov 26th, 2019 at 12:00 AM PST and ends on Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST 50 OFF - All Modules, Themes & Extensions | Any Edition - Buy Now 25 OFF - All DNN Essentials Collections | Any Edition - Buy Now 25 OFF -&nbs...
2 1774
by GaganJump to last post
11/27/2019 2:05 AM
1 Replies and 1696 Views 2nd Annual DNN Awards!     1696 1 Started by Abby Hughes DNN Awards was created for the DNN Community to showcase the best designed and developed websites each year that are powered by the DNN Platform. This competition is open to all organizations and individuals involved in designing and developing DNN desktop and mobile websites. There is no fee to enter or limit on how many sites you can enter. This year entries will be judged by a panel of recognized industry professionals. One winner will be chosen from each category, B2B, B2C, Ecommerce, Gov...
1 1696
11/22/2019 6:00 PM
1 Replies and 1805 Views We need you for testing for new exiting DNN release candidates     1805 1 Started by Mariette Knap Next week there probably will be another exciting new release candidate for DNN 9.4.3. I need you to help me test it! Pls, join Slack at dnntag.slack.com.
1 1805
11/15/2019 9:52 AM
1 Replies and 1593 Views Hotcakes Commerce 03.02.02     1593 1 Started by Will Strohl We&39;re very happy to announce that Hotcakes Commerce 03.02.02 has been released.  Thank you to everyone that helped with this release!  :) https://upendoventures.com/Blog/hot...02-is-here
1 1593
11/6/2019 9:12 PM
1 Replies and 1784 Views DNN.IFrame 08.01.03 released     1784 1 Started by Michael Tobisch I released IFrame v08.01.03, which fixes an issue retrieving and writing parameter values. Happy DNNing! Michael
1 1784
11/3/2019 9:59 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 12 of 14 << < 1011121314 > >>

RSS Feed Available

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
  2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
  3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
  4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
  5. No Flaming or Trolling.
  6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
  8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved