Posted By Chris Hammond on 24 Jun 2019 11:47 AM
I just ran into a scenario where on a DNN 9.3.1 instance I couldn't get the Site Export to work.
I created the request to EXPORT the site, but no matter what i did I couldn't get the Scheduled Job to run, even manually. Without the job running, the import and export process don't do anything.
Ultimately the fix was to go into the scheduled job, edit the job, and remove the SERVER name from the "SERVERS" field on the scheduled job.
My site is on Windows Azure and for some reason had a server populated, removing that, I was able to easily run the job and get the export files created.
I ran into this as well, on local and non-Azure websites. So, this is some sort of bug, but I haven't yet dove into the source to figure out to what extent.