DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Upendo DNN Generator 1.12.03 Released

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Veteran Member

What's that, you say?  You didn't even know 1.12 was released?  Yeah, we know.  I didn't make any announcements about it, expecting there to be some stabilization updates.  I was correct.  However, as of this morning, we're ready to let you know the great news...

⚙️ Upendo DNN Generator 1.12.03 Welcomes Vue 3!

Yep... There was already a SPA module development template in there for you, using Vue, but it was Vue 2.  The 1.12 series introduces a Vue 3 module development template for your enjoyment.  It works exactly the same as almost all of the other module templates, giving you a quick-launch approach to getting started building your DNN modules.  

🙏🏽 Sponsors

Massive thanks always goes out to our sponsors, but this update was also entirely sponsored. We're very grateful for that.  Not only because sponsorship means the development is paid for.  No, that's not the main reason, but it's really nice.  The real reason is that this sponsored update will not only positively impact our efforts, but the efforts of the entire DNN ecosystem.  

Any and all support helps.  We'd love to focus only on open-source things, if we can.  That all starts with you!  😊 

Sponsor Upendo Ventures' Open-Source work

😎 How do YOU get started?

That's easy!  Just check out the project's README and you'll get all of the details you need.  Have fun, happy new year, and ENJOY!  

Upendo DNN Generator Homepage

Advanced Member

Very cool!

David Poindexter

Creator:

New Around Here

Great Job! But. just one question, what is the minimum DNN release for using this great tool? Can I use it on my DNN Release 09.06.04 website?

Veteran Member

Posted By Hans Zassenhaus on 1/12/2024 1:02 PM
          Great Job! But. just one question, what is the minimum DNN release for using this great tool? Can I use it on my DNN Release 09.06.04 website?

The extension templates are all targeting 9.8.0, but once an extension is added to your solution, you can use the normal methods to target any version of DNN you wish.  

New Around Here

This is fantastic!! Maybe there is an Astro template on the horizon?

Veteran Member

Posted By Jeremy Farrance on 1/13/2024 11:50 AM
              This is fantastic!! Maybe there is an Astro template on the horizon?

Not yet, but you never know... 

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
              2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
              3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
              4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
              5. No Flaming or Trolling.
              6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
              7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
              8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved