DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

The DNN Community has a new look & feel!

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Veteran Member

Oh boy... We've been so excited to announce this!  

https://dnncommunity.org/...-Has-a-New-Look-Feel

New Around Here

I notice the About / DNN Showcase page is missing the 2sxc module. I believe I was the last person who worked on that. Do you know why it was hidden or removed? Maybe I can help get it restored or fix things if it needs some TLC related to the new theme? Thanks - Jeremy

Advanced Member

A BIG thank you to all the people involved in this new theme! What a great way to start the new year! 

Ing. Marco Alvarado Gómez MSc | Globalode
        Phone. +506 6049-1880 | WhatsApp. +506 6049-1880 | Email. [email protected]
        Address. Costa Rica (A Pura Vida place!).

Veteran Member

Posted By Jeremy Farrance on 1/9/2024 2:11 PM

I notice the About / DNN Showcase page is missing the 2sxc module. I believe I was the last person who worked on that. Do you know why it was hidden or removed? Maybe I can help get it restored or fix things if it needs some TLC related to the new theme? Thanks - Jeremy

Hey Jeremy: 

I don't have any direct knowledge on that right now, but I'm sure I did in the moment.  If any 2sxc module is moved/removed/replaced on any page, my best guess is that something was wrong with it, and our normal pleas for help went unanswered.  The rest of us know OpenContent far better.  If you want to help with that again now and/or in the future, you're always welcome!  😊

New Around Here

Okay, I see the problem. It is not 2sxc, I remembered wrong, but I did work on it a bit back in 2020/21 when it was working. Instead it appears to be a custom DNN module using AngularJS and is throwing console errors. If you know who created the module, can you please bring it to there attention?

Then, IF, it cannot or will not be fixed, just let me know. All I need is an export of the following 3 DNN SQL tables and I will be able to get it working again soon in a simple 2sxc app.

• dbo.Community_Showcase_Site
            • dbo.Community_Showcase_SiteCategory
            • dbo.Community_Showcase_Category

Let me know, thanks - Jeremy

Veteran Member

Looks really great, thanks to everyone evolved for the efforts.

Only one small issue: I am missing a Submit button in the Quick Reply section of the forums...

Happy DNNing!
              Michael

Michael Tobisch
              DNN★MVP

dnnWerk Austria
              DNN Connect

New Around Here

Great work guys, thank you ! 

I must admit that I'm today discovering the "Showcase" page following Jeremy comment! Oups ;)

We obviously have some sites to show there... however, I can't find the way to do that ? I followed the link "if you want to add a website, you must log in" and after successfully logging in, I see nowhere to do that ?

Thanks for your help !

Cathy LEE
                Member of the DNN Connect Bureau | Agence Sésame - France
                Corporate Website | Facebook Page | LinkedIn Profile |

AgenceSésame

GH issue for the Submit button missing: https://github.com/DNNCom...ityForums/issues/641

Veteran Member

Posted By Jeremy Farrance on 1/9/2024 2:58 PM

Okay, I see the problem. It is not 2sxc, I remembered wrong, but I did work on it a bit back in 2020/21 when it was working. Instead it appears to be a custom DNN module using AngularJS and is throwing console errors. If you know who created the module, can you please bring it to there attention?

Then, IF, it cannot or will not be fixed, just let me know. All I need is an export of the following 3 DNN SQL tables and I will be able to get it working again soon in a simple 2sxc app.

• dbo.Community_Showcase_Site
                    • dbo.Community_Showcase_SiteCategory
                    • dbo.Community_Showcase_Category

Let me know, thanks - Jeremy

Ah, yes...  That's a custom module that's tied into the rest of the gamification modules on this site.  It helps to provide some level of self-service too.  It's found in the DNN Community org on GitHub, linked below. 

https://github.com/DNNCommunity/DNN.Showcase

Veteran Member

Posted By Cathy Lee on 1/10/2024 2:29 AM

Great work guys, thank you ! 

I must admit that I'm today discovering the "Showcase" page following Jeremy comment! Oups ;)

We obviously have some sites to show there... however, I can't find the way to do that ? I followed the link "if you want to add a website, you must log in" and after successfully logging in, I see nowhere to do that ?

Thanks for your help !

I thought there was a way for someone to add their own website, but it may have been removed or I don't remember when it shows.  🤔 

In the meantime, I've given you edit permissions for that module to see if you can do this yourself.  

Jeremy, you obviously already have that access. 😉😎 

You are not authorized to post a reply.
                      Page 1 of 212 > >>

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                      2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                      3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                      4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                      5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                      6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                      7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                      8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved