DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.
Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 11 of 18 << < 910111213 > >>
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
11 Replies and 4333 Views CKE Editor and Safari shifting all text to lowercase     4333 11 Started by Jeff Danforth
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
We are having a random issue with people editing html using Safari on our site which is running EVOQ 9.4.4.  Somehow when the user clicks to go into the advanced editor a tag in the html gets changed to as it is loading the advanced editor.  The effect of this is that all text is shifted into lower case, for real, not just a css command.   I have not been able to replicate it doing the error itself, but if I do go into the html and set a tag to manually it does happen.&...
11 4333
by Carolyn NovakJump to last post
11/13/2020 12:24 PM
2 Replies and 1864 Views what is the value of the current content in robots.txt     1864 2 Started by Peter Schotman - 40Fingers Hi, I got a question from a client about the security information the robots.txt file is exposing. It now shows a list of directories. Wouldn&39;t it be better if these directories wouldn&39;t be exposed or shown My client (based on some pen test advise) now considers whitelisting in the robots.txt. I think that does not make sense I like to hear your opinions   Currently it contains: Begin robots.txt file /-----------------------------------------------\ | In s...
2 1864
by Peter Schotman - 40FingersJump to last post
11/4/2020 8:13 AM
1 Replies and 1230 Views Application Serialization     1230 1 Started by Jerrod V I am considering persuing a concept that allows users to create an account, and then have the ability to edit the content of the site segment they created. I would limit this back end to conent management (little or no scripting options) but I am not sure I understand all of the implications. For instance, what does that mean for the data environment I assume I am not the first person with this idea and I am hoping for direction to relyable resources. Any help would be appeciate...
1 1230
by Joe CraigJump to last post
10/26/2020 1:14 PM
3 Replies and 3138 Views DNN 8.0.03 login button not working     3138 3 Started by Michael Hamlett i have tried 4 browsers and 4 different pcs.  none will work. a few weeks ago the dnn site was working properly. now on the login page the cancel button works but login does nothing. errors from the F12 console are below. nothing was changed on the site. unless it was Windows OS or the version of asp.net done by the hosting company. error messages below Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (ModSecurity Action) WebResource.axd:1 Failed to load resou...
3 3138
by Van VangorJump to last post
10/10/2020 11:52 AM
4 Replies and 1740 Views DNN9 CKEditor clean class from my HTML     1740 4 Started by scippy On DNN9 with HTML module if I add some small tag with class inside when I edit it the class is removed. I&39;m no able to insert code examples on this forum! How I can fix it    
4 1740
by Timo Breumelhof (40F)Jump to last post
9/18/2020 2:48 AM
7 Replies and 2400 Views DNN CEO     2400 7 Started by Willem Is Andy Tryba still the CEO of DNN I noticed he (also) started Ionic Partners recently. Who&39;s in lead of the DNN Corporation now And how about Evoq Does Andy donate Evoq to the Community as well  
7 2400
by Mitchel SellersJump to last post
9/10/2020 2:00 PM
3 Replies and 1846 Views DNN Security issues     1846 3 Started by mariorossi4316 Hi everyone, first post. In the past few months we had some security troubles with our DNN installation, versions 09.04.00 and the current 09.05.00. Hackers managed to write some html code ( hidden links to xxx sites, for SEO porposes, i think ) in some of the files. One time in the skin .ascx, then in a script in the header, and so on.  They seem to be very expert in the DNN CMS, as they target very specific files that are not easy to find. Anyone else is experiencing the same ...
3 1846
8/27/2020 10:04 AM
10 Replies and 3936 Views System Exception: IsSystem     3936 10 Started by HansZ
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
We are running under DNN Release 09.04.04 and are receivng a fatal error continuously and with many modules, including the base DNN installation as shown below: What is the cause of this exception and how is it repaired 08/17/2020 12:54:19 General Exception   The Villages Woodworkers Club  AbsoluteURL /localvwc/Default.aspx DefaultDataProvider DotNetNuke.Data.Sql  AbsoluteURL:/localvwc/Default.aspx DefaultDataProvider:DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNe...
10 3936
by Mark BuelsingJump to last post
8/18/2020 12:37 PM
2 Replies and 1434 Views Page Creation After Deletion     1434 2 Started by John Svoboda All, I am not a DNN newbie but I have come accross an issue I can&39;t solve. I deleted a page called Dealer, went into the Recycle Bin and cleared it out. When I try to create a new page called Dealer, I get a pop-up telling me there is already a Page with that name with the same URL path. I assume this is a bug of some kind. Has anyone seen this before and is there a fix This particular installation is running 9.1.1.
2 1434
by John SvobodaJump to last post
8/11/2020 7:29 AM
1 Replies and 1396 Views Improve digital access to a DNN site     1396 1 Started by meffj00 How can I improve the digital access of a DNN site for with and without functional restrictions Think of users who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, partially sighted or color blind. Is there software compatible with DNN Thanks for your answers!
1 1396
8/5/2020 7:36 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 11 of 18 << < 910111213 > >>

RSS Feed Available

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
  2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
  3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
  4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
  5. No Flaming or Trolling.
  6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
  8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved