DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.
Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 3 of 11 << < 12345 > >>
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
1 Replies and 769 Views Version 9.11 - vertical scroll in site assets changed.     769 1 Started by alexismaria Developers/DNN Experts: With version 9.11 release, the Site Assets’ “Move Item(s)” modal does not allow scrolling when the items in the list extend past the bottom of the screen. Adding a global style of “overflow: scroll” does not work because the “dnn-modal” is in a Shadow DOM. Is there a workaround to apply a vertical scroll to the modal window Screen capture:
1 769
by Jeremy FarranceJump to last post
10/21/2022 11:58 AM
1 Replies and 754 Views Upgrading 9.10-9.11 changed functionality. Can't link or access folders anymore.     754 1 Started by alexismaria Upgrading 9.10-9.11 changed functionality. Can&39;t access the assets folders anymore. When I go to assets and try to open a folder, a pop-up window appears and won&39;t allow me to select a standard folder. It only allows me to select a secure folder. I cannot access or open the existing folders inside the assets folder. I have to add files on the back-end. What happened The front-end functionality works fine. HELP! Screen captures below.
1 754
by alexismariaJump to last post
10/20/2022 11:25 AM
1 Replies and 674 Views Updating DNN from version 8.0.4 to 9.10.2 and Telerik removal     674 1 Started by Slipsa Hi everyone. I have a problem with configuring some files after upgrade to DNN 9.10.2. First of all, we had some custom skins with code blocks < .. > in it and I solved loading skins problem with adding <asp:PlaceHolder runat="server"> < > </asp>. BUT, new problem occured when I added our custom code we used in older versions written in Default.aspx. <         <         string&91;&93; roles = new DotN...
1 674
by Michael TobischJump to last post
10/17/2022 7:49 AM
0 Replies and 861 Views Community Forums Updates     861 0 Started by Will Strohl Hello everyone...  Following the latest release of the Community Forums, we also updated this website with that release.  Enjoy!  :)   Community Forums:  https://github.com/DNNCommunity/Dnn...ses/latest
0 861
10/7/2022 3:23 PM
3 Replies and 1690 Views Telerik removal and Digital Asset Manager in DNN 9.11     1690 3 Started by Henrik Spang-Hanssen A clean install of DNN 9.10 includes Digital Asset Manager and the related Telerik dll files. Telerik Identifier (IowaComputerGurus.Dnn.RelerikIdentifier_01.00.02) doesn&39;t find or make any warnings (on a clean DNN 9.10 install) as to the presence of Digital Assets Manager and the related Telerik dll files within the bin folder. Disregarding the presence of these two Telerik files Telerik.Web.UI.Skins Telerik.Web.UI in the bin folder and this is what Telerik Dependency report looks like: ...
3 1690
10/3/2022 1:13 AM
1 Replies and 797 Views DNN Resource Manager No Permission Issue     797 1 Started by Shashank Mehra Hi Team, The new Resource Manager has an issue when a normal user (non-Admin,non-SuperUser), tries upload an existing file to replace in a folder. The user already has the write to folder permission.  It shows No Permission. Steps to reproduce: Create a new role with name upload Manager Create a new user, assign him only upload Manager roles. Login with new user, go to Site Assets (Resource Manager, not DAM) Go to Folder with write permission. Click Add Assets, select file to r...
1 797
by Tycho de Waard (SU)Jump to last post
9/19/2022 11:21 AM
1 Replies and 707 Views BreadCrumb issue with Resource Manager     707 1 Started by Shashank Mehra Hi Team, The new Resource Manager has an issue with the breadcrumb. When we traverse the folder while clicking on them, the bread crumb works fine and shows full path like HOME > ParentFolderName > FolderName But when we try to access any folder direct via a saved URL, like ~/SiteAssetsfolderId=44, the breadcrumb only shows HOME > FolderName, where as it should show  HOME > ParentFolderName > FolderName Please can you fix this 
1 707
by Tycho de Waard (SU)Jump to last post
9/19/2022 11:21 AM
1 Replies and 1258 Views DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Multiple types were found that match the controller named 'Item'. This can happen if the route that services this request does not specify namespaces to search for a controller that matches the request.     1258 1 Started by Linson Jose  Version -09.00.01 - I am using two MVC modules with samecontroller nameDotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Multiple types were found that match the controller named &39;Item&39;. This can happen if the route that services this request does not specify namespaces to search for a controller that matches the request. If this is the case, register this route by calling an overload of the &39;MapRoute&39; method that takes a &39;namespaces&39; parameter. Please help me to ...
1 1258
by Marco AlvaradoJump to last post
8/30/2022 5:06 PM
1 Replies and 869 Views textarea control     869 1 Started by Faraaz Ali Hi, I am using DNN version 9.10.02. I am using the texteditor control <dnn:texteditor id="txtContent" name="txtContent" runat="server" height="400" width="100"> and I want to set the value for this control. I tried to insert a value using JQuery&39;s val() and text() functions, but both of them didn&39;t work. I am able to get the text inside the texteditor using these two functions, but not able to set values using them.&n...
1 869
8/9/2022 9:38 AM
2 Replies and 930 Views DNN URL     930 2 Started by LAI SHENG DNN URL is showing the user ID when editing the user profile, is there any way to hide it to prevent SQL injection
2 930
7/12/2022 9:13 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 3 of 11 << < 12345 > >>

RSS Feed Available

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
  2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
  3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
  4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
  5. No Flaming or Trolling.
  6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
  8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved