White Label Content Editor UX for DNN Websites
Shine is an intuitive control panel extension for DNN websites. Install and instantly upgrade your content editor experience.
- White Label Persona Bar / Control Panel Alternative
- Responsive Content Editor / Admin User Interface
- Page and Redirect Manager
- Simplified Page Settings Experience
- Multi-Device Page Preview
- Instantly Add Content Modules Without Drag and Drop
- Ease of Use and Productivity Improvements for Content Editors and Admins
- Quick Access to Admin/Host Tools (Cache Clearing, Restart Site, Etc.)
- Supports DNN v7.4.1 to DNN v9.7.1
Download Shine v1.4 free trial at www.shinednn.com.
v1.4 Release Notes
- The Persona Bar no longer opens in a one-time use window when enabled. It stays active for the remainder of your user session until you navigate back to Shine.
- The page context menu in the Page Manager can now be opened by right-clicking on a page item in addition to pressing the '...' button.
- Fixed an error that caused jQuery to improperly load for some modules on DNN 9.7.0 and DNN 9.7.1 when Shine is enabled.
- Open Content integration into the Add Content Block / Add Module screen has been removed.
- On some sites after installing/upgrading Shine, your browser cache may need to be cleared or else an endless redirect will occur. Shine will alert you via the UI when this happens.
- On some sites after installing/upgrading Shine, you may need to increment the Client Dependency Version through the '...' menu on the main toolbar as a Host user in order ensure you have the latest UI.