DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Issues with responsiveness of Evoq paid support

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

We have the Evoq Gold support plan. I sent an email with two licensing related questions to Evoq support on 10/15 (8 days ago). I received a response that same day which did not address either question.

I sent a follow-up email on 10/16 with additional clarifications on the questions.

No response was received so I sent a follow-up email on 10/21 and another one on 10/22. So now 7 days since the last reply to our support ticket.

Is this normal for Evoq support? We are blocked pending answers to these questions but we have no recourse since there is no phone number to call with Gold support.

Veteran Member

It does not sound like it should be. What might be the case (just giving benefit of the doubt) is that the integration of DNN Prime license  has not yet been finalized and the support team is having trouble giving the correct answers(?)
      I am very curious to hear/read how this evolves. Main focus should be that you're being helped and not left out in the cold.

Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
      Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
      We just love DNN
      https://www.tjeps.com

New Around Here

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you've had with this support ticket and these are exactly the sort of issues we want to be hearing about, so thanks for reaching out - it is indeed much appreciated.

Could you please send me an email to [email protected] with the ticket number and details and I will look into it right away? I have our VP of Support involved as well and already waiting to resolve this for you, so as soon as you send us the details we will take care of this.

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers,
        Petya

Strategic Partner Manager for DNN/Think3

New Around Here

Posted By Tycho de Waard (SU) on 24 Oct 2019 03:13 AM

It does not sound like it should be. What might be the case (just giving benefit of the doubt) is that the integration of DNN Prime license  has not yet been finalized and the support team is having trouble giving the correct answers(?)
          I am very curious to hear/read how this evolves. Main focus should be that you're being helped and not left out in the cold.

I sent another email Wednesday and still no reply. I have also tried calling the DNN corporation phone number, 650-288-3150, to try to get some clarification on why there are no replies but half of the phone prompts invariably go to 'the person t extension XYZ is on the phone' and the other half of the prompts unceremouneously disconnects the call.

New Around Here

Posted By Petya Bogdanova on 25 Oct 2019 05:43 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you've had with this support ticket and these are exactly the sort of issues we want to be hearing about, so thanks for reaching out - it is indeed much appreciated.

Could you please send me an email to [email protected] with the ticket number and details and I will look into it right away? I have our VP of Support involved as well and already waiting to resolve this for you, so as soon as you send us the details we will take care of this.

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers,
            Petya

Strategic Partner Manager for DNN/Think3

Email sent

Veteran Member

Petya,

Welcome to the forum!
              Joe Craig
              DNN MVP
              Patapsco Research Group
              You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
              2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
              3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
              4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
              5. No Flaming or Trolling.
              6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
              7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
              8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved