DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Export Site From DNN 9.32

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

I had try to export site: Page, content... from DNN 9.3.2.

But after that i find file template.\Portals\_default\.template are empty. I want exportsite and create new site from same data.

Like DNN 7.xx

Veteran Member

You might have missed this on the Import/Export screen:

"Your site export files are securely stored within your website's App_Data/ExportImport folder."
      Joe Craig
      DNN MVP
      Patapsco Research Group

New Around Here

Posted By Joe Craig on 27 Nov 2019 09:55 AM
        You might have missed this on the Import/Export screen:

"Your site export files are securely stored within your website's App_Data/ExportImport folder."

Dear Joe,

Tks for help! I had find solution to do that. DNN 9.x are many change with DNN 7.x.

I must export Site. After that run schuelder. :(

New Around Here

Hi Joe,

I am experiencing the similar issue. 
          I was able  to export the site by using Import/Export option from settings.
          But  I can't see  site export files under  website's App_Data/ExportImport folder.
          any inputs please?

Veteran Member

Posted By Aparna on 4/3/2023 3:09 PM

Hi Joe,

I am experiencing the similar issue. 
            I was able  to export the site by using Import/Export option from settings.
            But  I can't see  site export files under  website's App_Data/ExportImport folder.
            any inputs please?

In what version of DNN did you export?

What Joe describes in for DNN9+

New Around Here

Veteran Member

Perhaps, access it the problem.  If there are no errors, then the process probably happened exactly as it was supposed to.  However, you must access the file system directly to see the results of the export process.  This means logging into the server and navigating to the hosting folder and/or using FTP to do the same.  Have you tried either of those options yet as well?  

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
                2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
                3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
                4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
                5. No Flaming or Trolling.
                6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
                7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
                8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved