DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

Single Sign On Reccomendations

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Growing Member

A task I have been given, along with upgarding our current platform, is to look at implimenting Single Sign on for active directory users, I have seen in the store various modules for doing this, but just wondered what users of the system thought of them.

I gues I have some queries about ease of set up, what issues did people come across and how easy they were to deal with, was the module you bought value for money.

As well as did anyone come across any free tools for doing the same job

It isn't always easy to guage from reviews, as many do not add them, so hard to get a feel, so thought I would pose the question and see what people thought.

Thanks

Veteran Member

As stated in your other post: https://www.glantonmodules.com/ comes highly recommended. SSO is something I don't do every day which means 2 things: it takes a lot of time to get it right and if for some reason something happens, you sleep a lot better, knowing that someone who knows what they are doing, has your back. John Royle has been in the community for ages and will do anything for keeping up his reputation.
      Tjep's digital agencyRegards,
      Tycho de Waard

Tjep's digital agency
      We just love DNN
      https://www.tjeps.com

Growing Member

Thanks Tycho, am mpore than likely going to go down that route, just have to get the demo configured correctly as doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, but this may be an issue with the way it is talking to AD, so just need to make a small change to the user it is running under.

New Around Here

For adding sso you can try out the below SSO modules from the store.
          [https://store.dnnsoftware...?searchtext=sso]
          You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
          2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
          3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
          4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
          5. No Flaming or Trolling.
          6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
          7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
          8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved