DNN Forums

Ask questions about your website to get help learning DNN and help resolve issues.

DNN 9.4.1 deleting sites???

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.

New Around Here

EDIT: I posted in wrong category, can admin please move this topic to general discusion. Thanks

Hello, we have a creating website for our custommer and have a problem. Sites are just "deleting"

Yesterday afternoon everything was still ok, today 14 sites are gone. Nothing special to see in logs, user permisions are view only, site index is disablet with robots.txt file... This happens 3 times in few days and only the same sites. Any one has any suggestions?

I checked at log again and it is filled with this error

2020-03-02 00:09:30.804+01:00 [TNapsDEV][D:2][T:12][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Web.Api.Internal.ServicesRoutingManager - Algid.DNN.Modules.Contact.UIServiceRouteMapper.RegisterRoutes threw an exception.  A route named 'Algid/Contact-default-0' is already in the route collection. Route names must be unique.
    Parameter name: name
       at System.Web.Routing.RouteCollection.Add(String name, RouteBase item)
       at System.Web.Http.RouteCollectionExtensions.MapHttpRoute(RouteCollection routes, String name, String routeTemplate, Object defaults, Object constraints, HttpMessageHandler handler)
       at DotNetNuke.Web.Api.Internal.ServicesRoutingManager.MapHttpRouteWithNamespace(String name, String url, Object defaults, Object constraints, String[] namespaces)
       at DotNetNuke.Web.Api.Internal.ServicesRoutingManager.MapHttpRoute(String moduleFolderName, String routeName, String url, Object defaults, Object constraints, String[] namespaces)
       at DotNetNuke.Web.Api.Internal.ServicesRoutingManager.MapHttpRoute(String moduleFolderName, String routeName, String url, String[] namespaces)
       at Algid.DNN.Modules.Contact.UIServiceRouteMapper.RegisterRoutes(IMapRoute mapRouteManager)
       at DotNetNuke.Web.Api.Internal.ServicesRoutingManager.LocateServicesAndMapRoutes()

Thank you

Veteran Member

I suggest upgrading to DNN 9.5.0 and making sure, old admin and host modules are deleted.
      I had a similar situation where a page had edit permission granted to "all users" and search crawlers executed delete option for a page while crawling all links on the page.

New Around Here

Hello Sebastian,

we tried that, without success.

DNN is deleting the same pages all the time, all others are ok. I deleted everything in app_data\search.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Denis

You are not authorized to post a reply.

These Forums are dedicated to the discussion of DNN Platform.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. If you have (suspected) security issues, please DO NOT post them in the forums but instead follow the official DNN security policy
        2. No Advertising. This includes the promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
        3. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
        4. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
        5. No Flaming or Trolling.
        6. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
        7. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
        8. English language posting only, please.

Would you like to help us?

Awesome! Simply post in the forums using the link below and we'll get you started.

Get Involved